- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Case Western Reserve University
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, ECE Department, Duke University
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of Maine, Orono, Maine
- Visitor Graduate Student, University of Maryland, College
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Amir Kabir University of Technology, Tehran
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran
News and Updates (Since 2015)
Sep. 2019: My paper titled "Smart Heart Monitoring: Early Prediction of Heart Problems Through Predictive
Analysis of ECG Signals" is accepted for publication in IEEE Access.
Aug 2018: My paper titled "Bayesian Signal Recovery Under Measurement Matrix Uncertainty: Performance Analysis" is accepted for publication in IEEE Access.
July 2018: Congratulations to Jiaming Chen who successfully completed her Master's Thesis titled "Predictive Modeling of ECG Signal Using Spatial Topology Based Feature Space Transformation".
July 2018: Our Collaborative Project in Developing Nano-material Based Cyber Security is approved by NSF.
April 2018: Arnau Sugranes receives travel grant from SECON 2018 conference.
March 2018: Selected as s TPC-Co Chair for IEEE Wireless 2019 Conference
March 2018: Congratulations to Arnau and Mehrdad for their paper accepted in SECON 2018 conference.
Jun 2018: Razi is selected as poster session chair for CCNC 2019 Conference.